Dancing Feathers Farm mason jar candles are made from American-grown-and-made soy wax and pure essential oils. They burn slow, clean, and with a hint of scent. We don’t use any fragrance oils, colorants, dyes, or cored wicks, which means you can fill your home with ambiance without any toxic additives.
Why soy? We’re so glad you asked!
- Environmentally friendly
- Soy wax is biodegradable and renewable
- 90% less soot than paraffin wax candles
- No more black build-up around your jars
- Slower burn time
- Our smallest (4oz) candle can burn for 20-24 hours
- Unlike petroleum-derived candles, soy candles don’t pollute your air quality
- Easy to clean
- Soy wax can be cleaned off with soap and water
Important Note: While soy wax is a much healthier alternative to paraffin, it can sometimes be tricky to work with from a candlemaker’s perspective (especially when your favorite candlemaking helper is nine years old!). Your candle may have a slightly wavy top or small cracks in the wax. These minor cosmetic flaws do not in any way impact your candle’s clean, slow burn. We are perfectly imperfect on this farm…..and proud of it!
There are no reviews yet.